உங்களிடமுள்ள படங்கள் மற்றும் வீடியோக்களை thamilpengal@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலுக்கு அனுப்பி பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்...

Jokes of the day - True Love!

Boy: I'm coming to see you honey, I don't care about the high gas prices or nothing, I'm coming no matter what.
Girl: Awwww Okay I'm fine love, get ready baby.

Boy: I love you, I can't wait to see you. I'm getting ready to leave now.

Girl: Okay but honey I'm on my periods, just letting you know in case...

Boy: My car just blew up, I can't come to see you.

Girl: Get your friend to take you, like he always does.

Boy: He got shot by armed robbers so I can't come, I'm sorry.

Girl: Oh never mind, I'm not on my periods. My panties are just looking too red.

Boy: My friend has just been discharged from hospital and he has said he's okay, he's fine and he will take me now. I'm coming sweetheart.

Girl: Shit! I'm really on my periods. Just did not notice the blood.

Boy: Damn!!!!!!!, he has been shot again, I won't come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment